forum@fdrtools.com
September 20, 2014, 03:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PI 3.0 Request  (Read 2849 times)
jrandall
Regular

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2009, 05:33:45 PM »

Hi Andreas:

Although I am not a regular PS/FDR-PI user I have been playing with it to learn the new processing and post-processing controls in *eager* anticipation of the completion of the FDRTools version (sometime in 2010??).

The PI works fine for me (Windows XP & CS3), however I would find very useful a full screen toggle on the PI window within PS (or better yet the 3 standard windows buttons in the upper right corner).  Any problems?

Thanks.

Jeff
AndreasSchoemann
Administrator
Resident

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »

Hi Jeff,

Although I am not a regular PS/FDR-PI user I have been playing with it to learn the new processing and post-processing controls in *eager* anticipation of the completion of the FDRTools version (sometime in 2010??).

As soon as the plug-in is out I will port the new tone mapping stuff to FDRTools. This will then be v2.4.0. It is not too hard but nevertheless no chance to finish it in 2009 Sad

The PI works fine for me (Windows XP & CS3), however I would find very useful a full screen toggle on the PI window within PS (or better yet the 3 standard windows buttons in the upper right corner).  Any problems?

Good question. I know that there is a Maximize button in the OS X version. Maybe an oddity of the GUI toolkit I use. Will check it.
jrandall
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:06:03 PM »

Let me know if it is only me or if there really isn't a full screen toggle (or standard windows 3 buttons) on the CS3 PI 3.0 window.  No big deal, just curious.  Thanks.

jr
AndreasSchoemann
Administrator
Resident

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

This is solved. The filter dialog is a normal window now with minimize/maximize/close buttons. Wait for the final release - it will come today or tomorrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: